• Versatility of both PC and “Trace-Saver” quick-connect
terminals on contacts
• 30 Amp switching capability for both N.O. and
• 1 Form A, B and C contacts available
• DC coils to 120 VDC
• Life expectancy to 10 million operations
• Class B insulation for high temperature applications
• Class F (155°C) versions available
• Available with an epoxy seal for automatic wave
soldering and immersion cleaning
• UL, CUR file E44211 including versions meeting
UL 508 and UL 873 spacing and contact
SPDT (1 Form C)
SPST (1 Form A and 1 Form B)
Max. switched power: 900 W or 7200 VA
Max. switched current: 30 A
Max. switched voltage: 30 VDC or 300 VAC
UL Rating: See chart for UL contact ratings.
AZ2100 Series meets UL 508 Group A spacing
requirements. AZ2101 Series meets UL 508
Group B spacing requirements.
Silver cadmium oxide
< 20 milliohms initially
(at rated current, voltage drop method)
At Pickup Voltage
2.2 W at 20°C (68°F) ambient
1.8 W at 40°C (104°F) ambient
38°C (68°F) at nominal coil voltage
Max. 130°C (266°F) Class B
Max. 155°C (311°F) Class F
1 x 107
1 x 105 at 30 A 120 VAC Res. (N.O.)
Operate Time (max.)
Max. 12 ms
Typical: 8 ms
Release Time (max.)
Max. 5 ms
Typical: 3.5 ms
Group A: 2500 Vrms contact to coil
(at sea level for 1 min.) Group B: 2000 Vrms contact to coil
1500 Vrms between open contacts
Insulation Resistance 100 megohms min. at 500 VDC, 20°C,
Greater than 10% of nominal coil voltage
-55°C (-67°F) to 100°C (212°F) Class B
-55°C (-67°F) to 125°C (257°F) Class F
-55°C (-67°F) to 130°C (266°F) Class B
-55°C (-67°F) to 155°C (311°F) Class F
0.062" DA at 10–55 Hz
Tinned copper alloy, P.C. with quick-con-
nect tabs, .250" wide, on top
Max. Solder Temp.
Max. Solder Time
Max. Solvent Temp. 80°C (176°F)
Max. Immersion Time 30 seconds
1. All values at 20°C (68°F).
2. Relay may pull in with less than “Must Operate” value.
3. Unsealed relays should not be dip cleaned.
4. Other coil resistances and sensitivities available upon request.
5. Specifications subject to change without notice.