This Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT) has been designed to meet the
stringent requirements of Automotive Applications.
• BVCEO > -80V
• IC = -1A High Continuous Collector Current
• ICM = -2A Peak Pulse Current
• 2W Power Dissipation
• Low Saturation Voltage VCE(sat) < -500mV @ -0.5A
• Complementary NPN type: BCP5616Q
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
• PPAP Capable (Note 4)
80V PNP MEDIUM POWER TRANSISTORS IN SOT223
• Medium Power Switching or Amplification Applications
• AF Driver and Output Stages
• Case: SOT223
• Case Material: Molded Plastic. “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin Plated Leads, Solderable per
MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Weight: 0.112 grams (approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 5)
Reel size (inches)
Tape width (mm)
Quantity per reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Automotive, AEC-Q101 and standard products are electrically and thermally
the same, except where specified. For more information, please refer to http://www.diodes.com/quality/product_compliance_definitions/.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html
BCP = Product Type Marking Code, Line 1
5316 = Product Type Marking Code, Line 2
YWW = Date Code Marking
Y = Last Digit of the Year ex: 2 = 2012
WW = Week Code 01-52
Datasheet Number: DS36980 Rev. 2 - 2
1 of 6
© Diodes Incorporated