2.5 A OUTPUT CURRENT, HIGH CMR
IGBT GATE DRIVE PHOTOCOUPLER
8-PIN DIP PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS9552, PS9552L1, PS9552L2 and PS9552L3 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on
the input side and a photo diode, a signal processing circuit and a power output transistor on the output side on one
The PS9552 Series is designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR), high output current
and high switching speed.
The PS9552 Series is suitable for driving IGBTs and MOS FETs.
The PS9552 Series is in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package).
The PS9552L1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance.
The PS9552L2 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
The PS9552L3 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting.
• Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN.: PS9552L1, PS9552L2)
• Large peak output current (2.5 A MAX., 2.0 A MIN.)
• High speed switching (tPLH tPHL = 0.5 s MAX.)
• UVLO (Under Voltage Lock Out) protection with hysteresis
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = 25 kV/ s MIN.)
• Ordering number of tape product: PS9552L2-E3: 1 000 pcs/reel
<R> • Pb-Free product
: PS9552L3-E3: 1 000 pcs/reel
• Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• BSI approved: No. 8937, 8938
• SEMKO approved: No. 615433
• NEMKO approved: No. P06207243
• DEMKO approved: No. 314091
• FIMKO approved: No. FI 22827
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40019182 (Option)
• IGBT, Power MOS FET Gate Driver
• Industrial inverter
• IH (Induction Heating)
Document No. PN10589EJ07V0DS (7th edition)
Date Published September 2009 NS
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.