1 Mbps, OPEN COLLECTOR OUTPUT, FOR GATE DRIVE INTERFACE
INTELLIGENT POWER MODULE
8 mm CREEPAGE 8-PIN DIP HIGH-SPEED PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS9513, PS9513L1, PS9513L2 and PS9513L3 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on
the input side and a photo diode and a signal processing circuit on the output side on one chip.
The PS9513 is designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR) and low pulse width
distortion with operating temperature. It is suitable for IPM drive.
The PS9513L1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance.
The PS9513L2 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
The PS9513L3 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting.
• Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN. : PS9513L1, PS9513L2)
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = 15 kV/ s MIN.)
• High-speed response (tPHL = 500 ns MAX., tPLH = 750 ns MAX.)
• Maximum propagation delays (tPLH tPHL = 270 ns TYP.)
• Pulse width distortion ( | tPHL tPLH | = 270 ns TYP.)
• Open collector output
• Ordering number of tape product : PS9513L2-E3 : 1 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
: PS9513L3-E3 : 1 000 pcs/reel
• UL approved: No. E72422
<R> • CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• BSI approved: No. 8937, 8938
• SEMKO approved: No. 615433
• NEMKO approved: No. P06207243
• DEMKO approved: No. 314091
• FIMKO approved: No. FI 22827
<R> • DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40019182 (Option)
• IPM Driver
• General purpose inverter
Document No. PN10679EJ03V0DS (3rd edition)
Date Published September 2009 NS
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.