A Business Partner of Renesas Electronics Corporation.
PHOTOCOUPLER NEPOC Series
HIGH NOISE REDUCTION, 15 Mbps CMOS OUTPUT TYPE
8mm CREEPAGE 6-PIN SDIP PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS9351L and PS9351L2 are optically coupled isolator containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a
CMOS output IC on the output side.
The PS9351L and PS9351L2 are in 6-pin plastic SDIP (Shrink Dual In-line Package). The PS9351L2 has 8 mm
creepage distance. The mount area of 6-pin plastic SDIP is half size of 8-pin DIP.
This photocoupler is high common mode transient immunity (CMR), a high-speed CMOS output type device
designed for high-speed logic interface circuits.
The PS9351L is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting.
The PS9351L2 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
• High-speed response (15 Mbps)
• Long creepage distance (8mm MIN. : PS9351L2)
• Operable at high temperature (−40 to +100°C)
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±20 kV/μs TYP.)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 5000 Vr.m.s.)
• Pulse width distortion (⏐tPHL−tPLH⏐ = 5 ns TYP.)
• Ordering number of tape product : PS9351L-E3: 2 000 pcs/reel
: PS9351L2-E3: 2 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• FA Network
• Measurement equipment