A Business Partner of Renesas Electronics Corporation.
Sep 06, 2013
2.0 A OUTPUT CURRENT, HIGH CMR, IGBT GATE DRIVE, ACTIVE MILLER CLAMP, 8-PIN SDIP PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS9332L and PS9332L2 are optical coupled isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a photo
diode, a signal processing circuit and a power output transistor on the output side on one chip.
The PS9332L and PS9332L2 are designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR), high output
current, active miller clamp and high switching speed.
The PS9332L and PS9332L2 are suitable for driving IGBTs and MOS FETs.
• Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN.: PS9332L2)
• Peak output current (2.0 A MAX., 1.5 A MIN.)
• High speed switching (tPLH, tPHL = 200 ns MAX.)
• UVLO (Under Voltage Lock Out) protection with hysteresis
• Built-in Active Miller Clamp
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±50 kV/μs MIN.)
• Operating Ambient Temperature (125 °C)
• Embossed tape product : PS9332L-E3, PS9332L2-E3: 2 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
<R> • Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• SEMKO approved (EN 60065, EN 60950)
• DIN EN 60747-5-5 (VDE 0884-5) approved (Option)
• IGBT, Power MOS FET Gate Driver
• Industrial inverter
• IH (Induction Heating)
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.
Sep 06, 2013
Page 1 of 18