A Business Partner of Renesas Electronics Corporation.
Preliminary Data Sheet
Specifications in this document are tentative and subject to change.
2.5 A OUTPUT CURRENT, HIGH CMR, IGBT GATE DRIVE, 6-PIN SDIP PHOTOCOUPLER
Nov 30, 2012
The PS9331L and PS9331L2 are optical coupled isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a photo
diode, a signal processing circuit and power MOSFETs on the output side on one chip.
The PS9331L and PS9331L2 are in 6-pin plastic SDIP (Shrink Dual In-line Package). The PS9331L2 has 8 mm
creepage distance. The mount area of 6-pin plastic SDIP is half size of 8-pin DIP.
The PS9331L and PS9331L2 are designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR) and high
switching speed. It is suitable for driving IGBTs and MOS FETs.
The PS9331L is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting.
The PS9331L2 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
• Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN.: PS9331L2)
• Half size of 8-pin DIP
• Peak output current (2.5 A MAX., 2.0 A MIN.)
• High speed switching (tPLH, tPHL = 200 ns MAX.)
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±50 kV/µs MIN.)
• Operating Ambient Temperature (125 ºC)
• Embossed tape product : PS9331L-E3, PS9331L2-E3: 2 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• IGBT, Power MOS FET Gate Driver
• Industrial inverter
• AC Servo
Page 1 of 12