HIGH CMR, 10 Mbps, OPEN COLLECTOR OUTPUT TYPE,
8 mm CREEPAGE 6-PIN SDIP PHOTOCOUPLER −NEPOC Series−
The PS9317L and PS9317L2 are optical coupled high-speed, active low type isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on
the input side and a photodiode and a signal processing circuit on the output side on one chip.
The PS9317L and PS9317L2 are designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR) and low
pulse width distortion.
The PS9317L is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting.
The PS9317L2 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
• Pulse width distortion (⏐tPHL − tPLH⏐ = 35 ns MAX.)
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±15 kV/μs MIN.)
• Half size of 8-pin DIP
• Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN. : PS9317L2)
• High-speed (10 Mbps)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
• Open collector output
• Pb-Free product
<R> • Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40024069 (Option)
• Measurement equipment
• FA Network
Document No. PN10690EJ02V0DS (2nd edition)
Date Published August 2008 NS
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.