1 Mbps, OPEN COLLECTOR OUTPUT TYPE,
HIGH CMR, INTELLIGENT POWER MODULE DRIVE −NEPOC Series−
8 mm CREEPAGE 6-PIN SDIP PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS9313L and PS9313L2 are optical coupled isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a photo
diode and a signal processing circuit on the output side on one chip.
The PS9313L and PS9313L2 are specified high CMR, high CTR and pulse width distortion with operating
temperature. It is suitable for IPM drive.
The PS9313L is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting.
The PS9313L2 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±15 kV/µs MIN.)
• Half size of 8-pin DIP
• Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN. : PS9313L2)
• High-speed response (tPHL = 500 ns MAX., tPLH = 750 ns MAX.)
• Maximum propagation delays (tPLH − tPHL = 220 ns TYP.)
• Pulse width distortion (⏐tPHL − tPLH⏐ = 220 ns TYP.)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
• Open collector output
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
<R> • CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40024069 (Option)
• IPM Driver
• General purpose inverter
Document No. PN10689EJ05V0DS (5th edition)
Date Published June 2009 NS
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.