HIGH CMR, 10 Mbps OPEN COLLECTOR OUTPUT TYPE
5-PIN SOP PHOTOCOUPLER
FOR CREEPAGE DISTANCE OF 5.5 mm
The PS9214 is an optically coupled high-speed, isolator containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a
photodiode and a signal processing circuit on the output side on one chip.
The PS9214 is designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR) and low pulse width
distortion with operating temperature.
• Long creepage distance (5.5 mm MIN.)
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = 20 kV/ s TYP.)
• Pulse width distortion ( tPHL tPLH = 3 ns TYP.)
• High-speed (10 Mbps)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 2 500 Vr.m.s.)
• Open collector output
• Ordering number of taping product: PS9214-F3, F4: 2 500 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved No.40008347 (Option)
• Measurement equipment
• FA Network
Document No. PN10536EJ04V0DS (4th edition)
Date Published August 2008 NS
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.