1 Mbps, OPEN COLLECTOR OUTPUT
HIGH CMR, INTELLIGENT POWER MODULE
5-PIN SOP PHOTOCOUPLER
FOR CREEPAGE DISTANCE OF 5.5 mm
The PS9213 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a photo diode and a
signal processing circuit on the output side on one chip.
The PS9213 is designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR) and low pulse width
distortion with operating temperature. It is suitable for IPM drive.
• Long creepage distance (5.5 mm MIN.)
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±15 kV/μs MIN.)
• High-speed response (tPHL = 500 ns MAX., tPLH = 750 ns MAX.)
• Maximum propagation delays (tPLH − tPHL = 270 ns TYP.)
• Pulse width distortion ( tPHL − tPLH = 270 ns TYP.)
• Ordering number of taping product: PS9213-F3, F4: 2 500 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved No.40008347 (Option)
• IPM Driver
• General purpose inverter
Document No. PN10535EJ04V0DS (4th edition)
Date Published August 2008 NS
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.