1 Mbps OPEN COLLECTOR OUTPUT TYPE
5-PIN SOP (SO-5)
The PS9122 is an optical coupled high-speed, active low type isolator containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side
and a photodiode and a signal processing circuit on the output side on one chip.
The PS9122 is a high-speed digital output type photocoupler designed specifically for low circuit current.
The PS9122 is in 5-pin plastic SOP (Small Outline Package) and is suitable for high density application.
• Supply Voltage
N rank: VCC = 3.3 V
L rank: VCC = 5 V
• Pulse width distortion (⏐tPHL − tPLH⏐ = 200 ns MAX.)
• Small package (SO-5)
• High-speed (1 Mbps)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
• Open collector output
• Embossed tape product: PS9122-F3: 2 500 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved No.40008902 (option)
• PoE (Power over Ethernet)
• Measurement equipment
• FA Network
Document No. PN10697EJ02V0DS (2nd edition)
Date Published March 2010 NS
The mark shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.