1 Mbps, HIGH CMR, ANALOG OUTPUT TYPE,
8 mm CREEPAGE 6-PIN SDIP PHOTOCOUPLER −NEPOC Series−
The PS8302L and PS8302L2 are optical coupled isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a PIN
photodiode and a high-speed amplifier transistor on the output side on one chip.
The PS8302L and PS8302L2 are designed specifically for high supply voltage and high common mode transient
The PS8302L and PS8302L2 are in 6-pin plastic SDIP (Shrink Dual In-line Package). The PS8302L2 has 8 mm
creepage distance and is half size of 8-pin DIP.
The PS8302L is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting.
The PS8302L2 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±15 kV/µs MIN.)
• Half size of 8-pin DIP
• Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN. : PS8302L2)
• High supply voltage (VCC = 35 V)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
• High-speed response (tPHL = 0.8 µs MAX., tPLH = 0.8 µs MAX.)
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40024069 (Option)
• Computer and peripheral manufactures
• General purpose inverter
• Substitutions for relays and pulse transformers
• Power supply
Document No. PN10688EJ05V0DS (5th edition)
Date Published June 2009 NS
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.