Solid State Relay
4-PIN SOP 400 V BREAK DOWN VOLTAGE
1-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS7241-1A is a solid state relay containing GaAs LEDs on the light emitting side (input side) and normally
open (N.O.) contact MOS FETs on the output side.
It is suitable for analog signal control because of its low offset and high linearity.
• Small and thin package (4-pin SOP, Height = 2.1 mm)
• 1 channel type (1 a output)
• Low LED operating current (IF = 2 mA)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Low offset voltage
• Ordering number of taping product: PS7241-1A-E3, E4, E5, F3, F4
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S)
• BSI approved: No. 8241/8242
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391
• VDE approved: No. 121302 ÜG
• Laptop PC, PDA
• Modem card
• Telephone, FAX
• Measurement equipment
Document No. PN10301EJ01V1DS (1st edition)
(Previous No. P13438EJ5V0DS00)
Date Published February 2003 CP(K)
The mark shows major revised points.