PRELIMINARY DATA SHEET
NEC's HIGH NOISE REDUCTION
25 Mbps CMOS OUTPUT TYPE
8-PIN DIP OPTOCOUPLER
NEC’s PS9661 and PS9661L are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on the input side and a CMOS
output IC on the output side.
These photocouplers are high common mode transient immunity (CMR), high-speed CMOS output type devices,
making them ideal for high-speed logic interface circuits.
The PS9661 is in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package) and the PS9661L is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface
• High-speed response (25 Mbps)
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±20 kV/µs TYP.)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
• Pulse width distortion ( | tPHL − tPLH| = 3 ns TYP.)
• Ordering number of tape product: PS9661L-E3, E4: 1 000 pcs/reel
• Factory Automation Network
• Measurement equipment
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please confirm that
this is the latest version.
Date Published: August 2005