HIGH CMR, 10 Mbps OPEN COLLECTOR OUTPUT TYPE
8-PIN DIP HIGH-SPEED PHOTOCOUPLER
FOR CREEPAGE DISTANCE OF 8 mm
The PS9587, PS9587L1, PS9587L2 and PS9587L3 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on
the input side and a photo diode and a signal processing circuit on the output side on one chip.
The PS9587L1 and PS9587L2 are designed specifically for long creepage-distance as well as high common
mode transient immunity (CMR) and high speed digital output type. Consequently, they are suitable for high speed
logic interface that needs long creepage-distance (8 mm) on mounting.
The PS9587L1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance.
The PS9587L2 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
The PS9587L3 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting.
• Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN.: PS9587L1, PS9587L2)
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = 15 kV/ s MIN.)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
• High-speed response (10 Mbps)
• Pulse width distortion ( tPHL tPLH = 10 ns TYP.)
• Open collector output
• Ordering number of tape product: PS9587L2-E3: 1 000 pcs/reel
: PS9587L3-E3: 1 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• BSI approved: No. 8937, 8938
• SEMKO approved: No. 615433
• NEMKO approved: No. P06207243
• DEMKO approved: No. 314091
• FIMKO approved: No. FI 22827
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40019182 (Option)
• FA Network
• Measurement equipment
Document No. PN10678EJ04V0DS (4th edition)
Date Published September 2009 NS
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.