0.6 A OUTPUT CURRENT, HIGH CMR
8-PIN DIP IGBT GATE DRIVE PHOTOCOUPLER −NEPOC Series−
The PS9553, PS9553L1, PS9553L2 and PS9553L3 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAlAs LED on the
input side and a photo diode, a signal processing circuit and a power output transistor on the output side on one chip.
The PS9553 Series is designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR) and high switching
speed. It is suitable for driving IGBTs and MOS FETs.
The PS9553 Series is in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package).
The PS9553L1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance.
The PS9553L2 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
The PS9553L3 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mounting.
• Long creepage distance (8 mm MIN.: PS9553L1, PS9553L2)
• Peak output current (0.6 A MAX., 0.4 A MIN.)
• High speed switching (tPLH, tPHL = 0.65 μs MAX.)
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±15 kV/μs MIN.)
• Ordering number of tape product: PS9553L2-E3: 1 000 pcs/reel
: PS9553L3-E3: 1 000 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• IGBT, Power MOS FET Gate Driver
• Industrial inverter
• IH (Induction Heating)
Document No. PN10705EJ01V0DS (1st edition)
Date Published July 2008 NS