HIGH CMR, 10 Mbps OPEN COLLECTOR OUTPUT TYPE
5-PIN SOP (SO-5)
The PS9117A is an optically coupled high-speed, active low type isolator containing a GaAlAs LED on the input
side and a photodiode and a signal processing circuit on the output side on one chip.
The PS9117A is designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMR) and low pulse width
distortion. The PS9117A is suitable for high density application.
• Pulse width distortion (⏐tPHL − tPLH⏐ = 35 ns MAX.)
• High common mode transient immunity (CMH, CML = ±15 kV/μs MIN.)
• Small package (SO-5)
• High-speed (10 Mbps)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
• Open collector output
• Ordering number of taping product: PS9117A-F3: 2 500 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved No. 40008902 (Option)
• CSA approved: File No. 2115283 (CA 101391)
• Measurement equipment
• FA Network
Document No. PN10646EJ04V0DS (4th edition)
Date Published July 2008 NS
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.