HIGH-SPEED (200 kbps) ANALOG OUTPUT TYPE
5-PIN SOP PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS8103 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAs LED on the light emitting diode (input side) and a
PIN photodiode and a high-speed amplifier transistor on the output side on one chip.
This is a plastic SOP (Small Out-line Package) type for high density applications.
• Wide operating VCC range (VCC = −0.5 to +15 V)
• Small package (5-pin SOP)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 2 500 Vr.m.s.)
• High-speed response (tPHL, tPLH = 5 µs MAX. (@RL = 4.1 kΩ))
• Ordering number of taping product: PS8103-F3, F4: 2 500 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• Computer and peripheral manufactures
• General purpose inverter
• Substitutions for relays and pulse transformers
• Power supply
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please confirm that
this is the latest version.
Not all devices/types available in every country. Please check with local NEC Compound Semiconductor Devices
representative for availability and additional information.
Document No. PN10261EJ02V0DS (2nd edition)
Date Published February 2005 CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark shows major revised points.
© NEC Compound Semiconductor Devices, Ltd. 2003, 2005