Solid State Relay
6-PIN DIP, HIGH ISOLATION VOLTAGE
400 V BREAK DOWN VOLTAGE
NORMALLY OPEN TYPE
1-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS7341-1A and PS7341L-1A are solid state relays containing GaAs LEDs on the light emitting side (input side)
and MOS FETs on the output side.
They are suitable for analog signal control because of their low offset and high linearity.
The PS7341L-1A has a surface mount type lead.
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
• 1 channel type (1 a output)
• Low LED Operating Current (IF = 2 mA)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small package (6-pin DIP)
• Low offset voltage
• Ordering number of taping product : PS7341L-1A-E3, E4: 1 000 pcs/reel
<R> • Pb-Free product
<R> • Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• BSI approved: No. 8252/8253
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391
• SEMKO approved: No. 606398
• DEMKO approved: No. 309836
• NEMKO approved: No. P00100964
• FIMKO approved: No. FI 15188
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved (Option)
• Exchange equipment
• Measurement equipment
• FA/OA equipment
Document No. PN10306EJ02V0DS (2nd edition)
Date Published September 2006 NS CP(K)
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.