Solid State Relay
4-PIN SOP LOW OFF-STATE LEAKAGE CURRENT
1-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS7200U-1A is a low output capacitance solid state relay containing GaAs LEDs on the light emitting side
(input side) and MOS FETs on the output side.
It is suitable for high-frequency signal control, due to its extremely low off-state leakage current, low output
capacitance, and high-speed turn-on time.
• Low off-state leakage current (ILoff = 0.1 nA TYP.)
• Break down voltage (VL = 80 V)
• High-speed turn-on time (ton = 0.05 ms TYP.)
• Low output capacitance (Cout = 2.3 pF TYP.)
• C × R (C × R = 40 pF • Ω)
• 1 channel type (1 a output)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small and thin package (4-pin SOP, Height = 2.1 mm)
• Low offset voltage
• Ordering number of taping product : PS7200U-1A-E3, E4: 900 pcs/reel
: PS7200U-1A-F3, F4: 3 500 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Measurement equipment
Document No. PN10544EJ02V0DS (2nd edition)
Date Published August 2006 NS CP(K)
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.