Solid State Relay
8-PIN DIP, 250 V BREAK DOWN VOLTAGE
2-ch Optical Coupled MOS FET
The PS7122A-1C and PS7122AL-1C are transfer type solid state relays containing normally open (N.O.) contact
and normally close (N.C.) contact on the output side.
They are suitable for analog signal control because of their low offset and high linearity.
The PS7122AL-1C has a surface mount type lead.
• 2 channel type (1 a + 1 b output)
• Low LED operating current (IF = 2 mA)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small package (8-pin DIP)
• Low offset voltage
• Ordering number of taping product: PS7122AL-1C-E3, E4: 1 000 pcs/reel
<R> • Pb-Free product
<R> • Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• BSI approved: No. 8245/8246
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391
• Exchange equipment
• Measurement equipment
• FA/OA equipment
Document No. PN10275EJ02V0DS (2nd edition)
Date Published July 2006 NS CP(K)
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.