HIGH ISOLATION VOLTAGE
4-PIN SOP PHOTOCOUPLER
The PS2761-1 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon
This package is mounted in a plastic SOP (Small Outline Package) for high density applications.
The package has shield effect to cut off ambient light.
• Isolation distance (0.4 mm MIN.)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
• SOP (Small Outline Package) type
• High-speed switching (tr = 4 µs TYP., tf = 5 µs TYP.)
• Ordering number of taping product: PS2761-1-F3, F4
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S)
• BSI approved: No. 8436/8437
• Hybrid IC
• Programmable logic controllers
• Power supply
Document No. PN10249EJ01V0DS (1st edition)
(Previous No. P14143EJ3V0DS00)
Date Published February 2003 CP(K)
The mark shows major revised points.