AC INPUT RESPONSE
SOP MULTI PHOTOCOUPLER SERIES
The PS2706-1 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon darlington-
This is mounted in a plastic SOP (Small Out-line Package) for high density applications.
This package has shield effect to cut off ambient light.
• AC input response
• High current transfer ratio (CTR = 2 000% TYP.)
• High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
• Small and thin (SOP) package
• High-speed switching (tr, tf = 200 µs TYP.)
• Ordering number of taping product: PS2706-1F3, F4
• Safety standards
• UL approved: File No. E72422
• BSI approved: File No. 8219/8220
• CSA approved: File No. CA 101391
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved (Option)
• Hybrid IC
• Telephone, Exchange equipment
• FA/OA equipment
• Programmable logic controllers
Document No. PN10244EJ02V0DS (2nd edition)
Date Published March 2006 CP(K)
The mark ! shows major revised points.