A Business Partner of Renesas Electronics Corporation.
HIGH ISOLATION VOLTAGE SOP PHOTOCOUPLER
Jan 9, 2013
The PS2705A-1 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon
phototransistor to realize an excellent cost performance.
This package is SOP (Small Outline Package) type and has shield effect to cut off ambient light.
It is designed for high density mounting applications.
• AC input response
<R> • High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
• SOP (Small Outline Package) type
<R> • Ordering number of taping product: PS2705A-1-F3: 3 500 pcs/reel
• Pb-Free product
• Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• SEMKO, NEMKO, DEMKO, FIMKO approved (EN 60065, EN 60950)
• DIN EN 60747-5-5 (VDE 0884-5) approved (Option)
1. Anode, Cathode
2. Cathode, Anode
• Hybrid IC
• FA/OA equipment
• Programmable logic controllers
• Power supply
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.
Jan 9, 2013
Page 1 of 12