HIGH ISOLATION VOLTAGE
DARLINGTON TRANSISTOR TYPE
MULTI PHOTOCOUPLER SERIES
The PS2562-1 is optically coupled isolators containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon darlington
The PS2562-1 is in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package) and the PS2562L-1 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for
The PS2562L1-1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance.
The PS2562L2-1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
• High isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
• High current transfer ratio (CTR = 2 000% TYP.)
• High-speed switching (tr, tf = 100 μs TYP.)
<R> • Ordering number of tape product: PS2562L-1-F3 : 2 000 pcs/reel
: PS2562L2-1-E3: 1 000 pcs/reel
<R> • Safety standards
• UL approved: No. E72422
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950)
• BSI approved: No. 7112/7420
• SEMKO approved: No. 903238
• NEMKO approved: No. P09210868
• DEMKO approved: No. 314999
• FIMKO approved: No. FI 25119
• DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40008862 (option)
• Power supply
• FA/OA equipment
• Programmable logic controller
The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Before using this document, please
confirm that this is the latest version.
Document No. PN10235EJ04V0DS (4th edition)
Date Published November 2009 NS
Printed in Japan
The mark <R> shows major revised points.
The revised points can be easily searched by copying an "<R>" in the PDF file and specifying it in the "Find what:" field.