ULTRA-SMALL PACKAGE HIGH-PRECISION VOLTAGE DETECTOR
WITH DELAY CIRCUIT (INTERNAL DELAY TIME SETTING)
© Seiko Instruments Inc., 2000-2015
The S-801 Series is a series of high-precision voltage detectors with a built-in delay time generator of fixed time
developed using CMOS process. The detection voltage is fixed internally, with an accuracy of ±2.0 %. Internal
oscillator and counter timer can delay the release signal without external parts. Three delay times 50 ms, 100 ms,
and 200 ms are available. Two output forms, Nch open-drain and CMOS output, are available.
• Ultra-low current consumption
1.3 μA typ. (at VDD=3.5 V)
• High-precision detection voltage ±2.0 %
• Hysteresis characteristics
60 mV typ.
• Detection voltage
2.2 V to 6.0 V (0.1 V step)
• Three delay times
A type 50 ms typ.
B type 100 ms typ.
C type 200 ms typ.
• ON/OFF switching function of delay time (DS pin)
• Operating voltage range
0.95 V to 10.0 V
• Output forms
Nch open-drain output (Active Low)
CMOS output (Active Low)
• Lead-free, Sn 100%, halogen-free*1
*1. Refer to “ Product Name Structure” for details.
• Power monitor for portable equipment such as notebook computers, digital still cameras, PDA, and
• Constant voltage power monitor for cameras, video equipment and communication devices.
• Power monitor for microcomputers and reset for CPUs.
Seiko Instruments Inc.