The S-3510 is a series of CMOS real-time clock ICs that inputs/
outputs serial clock or calendar data into/from the CPU.
• Operating power supply: 1.7 V to 5.5 V
• Low current consumption: 1.2 µA typ. at 3.0 V
2.0 µA typ. at 3.0 V)
• BCD output of second, minute, hour, day, date, month and year
• Easy serial interface to CPU with 3 lines (SIO, SCK, and CS)
• Built-in automatic calendar, automatic leap-year calculation up to 2099.
• Built-in voltage detector
• Built-in constant voltage circuit
• Built-in 32 kHz oscillation circuit (Built-in Cg/Cd, or Cd only)
• Video cameras
• Cellular phones
• 8-Pin SOP (Pin pitch : 1.27 mm) (Package drawing code: FJ008-D)
Seiko Instruments Inc.