DSI 2.02 Sensor Interface
The 33784 is a slave, Distributed System Interface Bus (DBUS),
version 2.02 compatible device, optimized as a sensor interface. The
device contains circuits to power sensors such as accelerometers,
and to digitize the analog level from the sensor. The device is
controlled by commands over the bus, and returns measured data
and other information over the bus.
• DSI version 2.02 compatible
• 2-channel, 10-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
• 3 pins configurable as logic inputs or outputs
• Provides regulated +5.0v output for sensor power from bus
• On-board clock (no external elements required)
• Includes bus switches on bus and bus return
• Pb-free packaging designated by suffix code EF
Document Number: MC33784
Rev 3.0, 11/2009
EF SUFFIX (PB-FREE)
-40°C to 125°C
Figure 1. 33784 Simplified Application Diagram
(Daisy Chain Shown)
* This document contains certain information on a new product.
Specifications and information herein are subject to change without notice.
© Freescale Semiconductor, Inc., 2008 - 2009. All rights reserved.
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/