Document Number: MC10XSD200
Rev. 2.0, 9/2013
Dual 10 mOhm High Side Switch
The 10XSD200 device is part of a 36 V dual high side switch product
family with integrated control, and a high number of protective and
diagnostic functions. It has been designed for industrial applications.
The low RDS(ON) channels (<10 m) can control different load types;
bulbs, solenoids, or DC motors. Control, device configuration, and
diagnostics are performed through a 16-bit serial peripheral interface
(SPI), allowing easy integration into existing applications. This device
is powered by SMARTMOS technology.
Both channels can be controlled individually by external or internal
clock signals, or by direct inputs. Using the internal clock allows fully
autonomous device operation. Programmable output voltage slew-
rates (individually programmable) helps improve electromagnetic
compatability (EMC) performance. To avoid shutting off the device
upon inrush current, while still being able to closely track the load
current, a dynamic overcurrent threshold profile is featured. Switching
current of each channel can be sensed with a programmable sensing
ratio. Whenever communication with the external microcontroller is
lost, the device enters a Fail-safe operation mode, but remains
operational, controllable, and protected.
HIGH SIDE SWITCH
FK SUFFIX (PB-FREE)
23 PIN PQFN (12 X12 mm)
• Normal operating range: 8.0 - 36 V, extended range: 6.0 - 58 V
• Two fully protected 10 m (@ 25 °C) high side switches
• Up to 6.0 A steady state current per channel
• Separate bulb and DC motor latched overcurrent handling
• Individually programmable internal/external PWM clock signals
• Overcurrent, short-circuit, and overtemperature protection with
programmable autoretry functions
• Accurate temperature and current sensing
• OpenLoad detection (channel in OFF and ON state), also for LED
applications (7.0 mA typ.)
• 3.3 V and 5.0 V compatible 16-bit SPI port for device control,
configuration and diagnostics at rates up to 8.0 MHz
-40 to 125 °C
Figure 1. Simplified Application Diagram
* This document contains certain information on a new product.
Specifications and information herein are subject to change without notice.
© Freescale Semiconductor, Inc., 2013. All rights reserved.
Free Datasheet http://www.datasheet4u.com/