Document Number: MC10XS3535
Rev. 6.0, 6/2012
Smart Front Corner Light Switch
(Triple 10 mOhm and Dual
The 10XS3535 is designed for low voltage automotive and industrial
lighting applications. Its five low RDS(ON) MOSFETs (three 10 mΩ, two
35 mΩ) can control the high sides of five separate resistive loads
(bulbs, Xenon-HID modules and LEDs).
Programming, control and diagnostics are accomplished using a
16-bit SPI interface (3.3 V or 5.0 V). Each output has its own pulse-
width modulation (PWM) control via the SPI. The 10XS3535 has highly
sophisticated failure mode handling to provide high availability of the
outputs. Its multiphase control and output edge shaping improves
electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) behavior.
The 10XS3535 is packaged in a power-enhanced 12 x 12 mm
nonleaded PQFN package with exposed tabs.
• Triple 10 mΩ and dual 35 mΩ high side switches
• 16-bit SPI communication interface with daisy chain capability
• Current sense output with SPI-programmable multiplex switch
and board temperature feedback
• Digital diagnosis feature
• PWM module with multiphase feature including prescaler
• LEDs control including accurate current sensing and low duty-
• Fully protected switches
• Over-current shutdown detection
• Power net and reverse polarity protection
• Low-power mode
• Fail mode functions including autorestart feature
• External smart power switch control including current recopy
HIGH SIDE SWITCH
(For Tape and Reel,
add R2 Suffix)
-40 to 125 °C
Figure 1. 10XS3535 Simplified Application Diagram
Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. reserves the right to change the detail specifications,
as may be required, to permit improvements in the design of its products.
© Freescale Semiconductor, Inc., 2010-2012. All rights reserved.
Free Datasheet http://www.datasheet4u.com/