HYBRID INTEGRATED CIRCUIT
320 (240)-BIT AC- PDP DRIVER MODULE
The MC-9400A is a PDP driver module that incorporates five 64-bit high breakdown voltage output (150 V, 40 mA)
CMOS driver ICs. It supports 320 outputs in the case of 4-bit parallel input, and 240 outputs in the case of 3-bit parallel
The integrated structure of the MC-9400A, which combines a COB with an aluminum heat sink and an output flexible
printed circuit (FPC) board, enables the easy implementation of heat dissipation measures and high-density mounting.
• Incorporates five µPD16337s with four 16-bit bi-directional shift registers
• Low thermal resistance realized by chip-on-metal structure
• Provided with connector and capacitor for easy mounting on a panel
• Supports output electrode with a narrow pitch through use of a flexible printed circuit board
• Polarity of all driver outputs can be inverted through use of /PC pins
• Supports custom modules
Remark /XXX indicates active low.
The information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Document No. S13787EJ2V0DS00 (2nd edition)
Data Published October 1998 NS CP(K)
Printed in Japan
The mark 5 shows major revised points.
© NEC Corporation 1998