CLOCK GENERATOR FOR AUTOMOTIVE APPLICATION
The ICS1493A-19 is a low cost frequency generator
used for automotive application. Using patented
Phase-Locked-Loop (PLL) techniques, the device uses
a 19.35 MHz fundamental crystal source to produce
seven clock outputs and one reference clock output.
The output clocks are at 12.288 MHz, 14.7456 MHz,
22.5792 MHz, 48 MHz, 66.60 MHz, and 33.30 MHz
with a 19.35 MHz reference clock output. The 66.60
MHz and 33.30 MHz clocks have a spread select
option. Operating voltage of the ICS1493A-19 is 3.3 V.
ICS makes many frequency generators. Contact us for
all of your clocking needs.
• Packaged in 28-pin TSSOP (4.4mm body)
• Low power CMOS technology
• Input crystal frequency of 19.35 MHz
• 3.3 V operating voltage
• Seven output clocks: 12.288 /33.30 MHz, 14.7456
MHz, 22.5792 MHz, 48 MHz, 66.60 MHz (3 copies)
• One reference clock output at 19.35 MHz
• Spread select option on the 66.60 MHz clock (3
copies) and 33.30 MHz clock outputs
• Output enable pin stops clocks low (tri-state with
weak pull-down resistors)
• Zero ppm synthesis error for 48 MHz, 19.35 MHz
clocks; 0.5 ppm error for 12.288 MHz, 14.7456 MHz,
22.5792 MHz clocks; 1 ppm error for 66.60 MHz and
33.30 MHz clocks.
• Industrial temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
MDS 1493A-19 C
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. ● w w w. i d t . c o m