Contact image sensor heads
Monochrome image sensor heads for FAX
An Epoch-making, Lightweight, Compact Monochrome Image Sensor ROHM’s expertise of ROHM LSI circuit design
and accumulated manufacturing technology of thermal printheads are combined to produce the industry’s smallest and
lightest monochrome contact image sensor heads.
Facsimiles, scanners, and a variety of other image input devices.
1) Signal amplifier is built in to the image sensor IC in order to increase immunity to external noise.
2) The LED light source is mounted on the same substrate as the sensor chip which makes it possible to package the
device with lighter weight and an extremely small size.
3) 5 volts single power supply is needed for the CIS which will simplify the power supply requirement.
4) The ceramic substrate is used for excellent dimensional accuracy and thermal stability.
5) With the proprietary prism, the output signal is maintained uniformly.
zExternal dimensions (Unit : mm)
216(Effevtive Reading Width : 212)
2−φ2 Depth 7
Note1 ; Diflection at the top of frame : 0 to 0.22
Projection to platen is positive.
(Connector Parts Number) Socket Housing : IL-Z-7S-S125C3(JAE)
Socket Contact : IL-Z-C3-A-15000(JAE)
PIN No. SIGNAL PIN No. SIGNAL
No.1 AO No.6 GLED
No.2 GND No.7 VLED