Contact image sensor heads
Color image sensor heads for High-speed
Contact Image Sensor Head with 3 times higher scanning speed due to 3ch outputs.
Newly developed resolution change-over IC is employed which has improved noise resistance.
High speed reading equipment (i.e. document scanners, plotters, laser multifunction devices).
1) High speed reading capability due to 3 analog output.
2) Signal amplifier is built into the image sensor IC in order to increase immunity to external noise.
3) ROHM’s newly developed sensor IC reduces failures due to ESD (based on the IEC61000-4-2 standard).
4) With the proprietary prism, the output signal is maintained uniformly.
5) The ceramic substrate is used for excellent dimensional accuracy and thermal stability.
zExternal dimensions (Unit : mm)
Oval Hole D4MIN
216 (Effective Reading Width)
Effective 1st bit
Center of FCC
1mm Pitch 15pin
2- 3 +0/-0.1