COMPLEMENTARY OUTPUT HALL EFFECT LATCH
• On-chip Hall sensor with two different sensitivity and
hysteresis settings for AH276
• Built-in protecting diode only for chip reverse power
• -20°C to 85°C operating temperature
• Lead Free Finish/RoHS Compliant for Lead Free
products (Note 1)
• Lead Free Package: SIP-4L
AH276 are integrated Hall sensors with output drivers, mainly
designed for electronic commutation of brush-less DC Fan. This
IC internally includes the regulator, protecting diode, Hall plate,
amplifier, comparator, and a pair of complementary
open-collector outputs (DO, DOB).
While the magnetic flux density (B) is larger than operate point
(Bop), DO will turn on (low), and meanwhile DOB will turn off
(high). Each output is latched until B is lower than release point
(Brp), and then DO、DOB transfer each state.
For DC fan application, sometimes need to test power reverse
connection condition. Internal diode only protects chip-side but
not for coil-side. If necessary, add one external diode to block the
reverse current from coil-side.
• Dual-coil Brush-less DC Motor
• Dual-coil Brush-less DC Fan
• Revolution Counting
• Speed Measurement
AH276 X - X X X- X
Package Lead Free
P: SIP-4L L : Lead Free
-B : Bulk
A: A grade (Note 3)
B: B grade (Note 3)
C: C grade (Note 3)
Note: 1. RoHS revision 13.2.2003. Glass and High Temperature Solder Exemptions Applied, see EU Directive Annex Notes 5 and 7.
(Note 2) Quantity Part Number Suffix
Note: 2. Pad layout as shown on Diodes Inc. suggested pad layout document AP02001, which can be found on our website at
3. Please refer to page 4 (Magnetic Characteristics table).
AH276Q Rev. 1
1 of 6
© Diodes Incorporated