MICROPOWER, ULTRA-SENSITIVE HALL EFFECT
• Micropower operation
• Operation with North or South Pole
• 2.4 to 5.5V battery operation
• Chopper Stabilized
• Superior temperature stability
• Extremely Low Switch-Point Drift
• Insensitive to Physical Stress
• Good RF noise immunity
• -40°C to 85°C operating temperature
• Low profile 3 pin SC59 (commonly known as SOT23 in
Asia) and DFN2020-6 package
• ESD (HBM) ＞ 4KV for DFN2020-6
• SC59 (commonly known as SOT23 in Asia) and
DFN2020-6: Available in “Green” Molding Compound
(No Br, Sb)
• Lead Free Finish/ RoHS Compliant (Note 1)
AH1803 is with two Hall effect plates and a CMOS output driver,
mainly designed for battery–operation, hand-held equipment
(such as Cellular and Cordless Phone, PDA). The total operation
power is down to 24uW in the 3V supply.
Either North or South Pole of sufficient strength will turn the
output on. The output will be turned off under no magnetic field.
While the magnetic flux density (B) is larger than operate point
(Bop), the output will be turned on (low), the output is held until
B is lower than release point (Brp), then turned off (High).
• Cellular phone
• Cordless phone
* C is for power stabilization and to strengthen the noise immunity, the
recommended capacitance is 10nF~100nF.
AH1803 Rev. 9
1 of 9
© Diodes Incorporated