• Bipolar Hall Effect Latch Sensor
• 3.5V to 20V DC Operation Voltage
• Open Collector Pre-Driver
• 50mA Output Sink Current
• Chip Power Reverse-Connection Protection
• Operating Temperature: -40oC~125oC
• Package: SIP3
• SIP3: Available in “Green” Molding Compound
(No Br, Sb)
• Lead Free Finish/ RoHS Compliant (Note 1)
HALL EFFECT LATCH
AH1751 is a single-digital-output Hall-effect sensor for high
temperature operation. The device includes an on-chip Hall
voltage generator for magnetic sensing, an amplifier to amplify
Hall voltage, and a comparator to provide switching hysteresis for
noise rejection, and an open-collector output pre-driver. An
internal band-gap regulator is used to provide temperature
compensated supply voltage for internal circuits and allows a
wide operating supply range.
While the magnetic flux density (B) is larger than threshold Bop,
the OUT pin turns on (low). If B removed toward Brp, the OUT pin
is latched “on” state prior to B < Brp. When B < Brp, the OUT pin
go into “ off ” state.
• Rotor Position Sensing
• Current Switch
• RPM Detection
AH1751 - X X X - X
P : SIP3
G : Green
-A : Ammo (Note 3)
-B : Bulk (Note 4)
1. RoHS revision 13.2.2003. Glass and high temperature solder exemptions applied, see EU Directive Annex Notes 5 and 7.
2. Pad layout as shown on Diodes Inc. suggested pad layout document AP02001, which can be found on our website at
3. Ammo Box is for SIP3 Spread Lead.
4. Bulk is for SIP3 Straight Lead.
AH1751 Rev. 1 - 2
1 of 6
© Diodes Incorporated