MS-7255 (V1.X/V2.0) Mainboard
The material in this document is the intellectual property of M ICRO-STAR
INTERNATIONAL. We take every care in the preparation of this document, but no
guarantee is given as to the correctness of its contents. Our products are under
continual improvement and we reserve the right to make changes without notice.
All trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, DualNet, and nForce are registered trademarks or trade-
marks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
AMD, Athlon™, Athlon™ XP, Thoroughbred™, and Duron™ are registered trade-
marks of AMD Corporation.
Intel® and Pentium® are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation.
PS/2 and OS®/2 are registered trademarks of International Business Machines
W indows® 95/98/2000/NT/XP are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Netware® is a registered trademark of Novell, Inc.
Award® is a registered trademark of Phoenix Technologies Ltd.
AMI® is a registered trademark of American Megatrends Inc.
If a problem arises with your system and no solution can be obtained from the user’s
manual, please contact your place of purchase or local distributor. Alternatively,
please try the following help resources for further guidance.
Visit the MSI website for FAQ, technical guide, BIOS updates, driver updates,
and other information: http://www.msi.com.tw/program/service/faq/
Contact our technical staff at: http://support.msi.com.tw
1. Always read the safety instructions carefully.
2. Keep this User’s Manual for future reference.
3. Keep this equipment away from humidity.
4. Lay this equipment on a reliable flat surface before setting it up.
www.d5a.tashTeehte4uo.cpoemnings on the enclosure are for air convection hence protects the equip-
ment from overheating. DO NOT COVER THE OPENINGS.
6. Make sure the voltage of the power source and adjust properly 110/220V be-
fore connecting the equipment to the power inlet.
7. Place the power cord such a way that people can not step on it. Do not place
anything over the power cord.
8. Always Unplug the Power Cord before inserting any add-on card or module.
9. All cautions and warnings on the equipment should be noted.
10. Never pour any liquid into the opening that could damage or cause electrical
s h oc k .
11. If any of the following situations arises, get the equipment checked by a service
† The power cord or plug is damaged.
† Liquid has penetrated into the equipment.
† The equipment has been exposed to moisture.
† The equipment has not work well or you can not get it work according to
† The equipment has dropped and damaged.
† The equipment has obvious sign of breakage.
12. DO NOT LEAVETHIS EQUIPMENT INANENVIRONMENT UNCONDITIONED, STOR-
AGE TEMPERATURE ABOVE 600 C (1400F), IT MAYDAMAGE THE EQUIPMENT.
CAUT ION: Danger of expl os i on if bat ter y i s i nc orrec tl y r epl ac ed.
Replac e only with the same or equivalent type rec ommended by the
m an uf ac t ur er.
Webmaste! click here