BU1206 thru BU1210
Vishay General Semiconductor
Enhanced PowerBridge® Rectifiers
* Tested to UL standard for safety electrically isolated semiconductor
devices. UL 1557 4th edition.
Dielectric tested to maximum case, storage and junction
temperature to 150 °C to withstand 1500 V.
Epoxy meets UL 94 V-0 flammability rating.
VF at IF = 6 A
600 V, 800 V, 1000 V
• UL recognition file number E309391
(QQQX2) UL 1557 (see *)
• Thin single in-line package
• Available for BU-5S lead forming option
(part number with “5S” suffix, e.g.
• Superior thermal conductivity
• Solder dip 275 °C max. 10 s, per JESD 22-B106
• Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and in
accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
• Halogen-free according to IEC 61249-2-21
General purpose use in AC/DC bridge full wave
rectification for switching power supply, home
appliances and white-goods applications.
Molding compound meets UL 94 V-0 flammability
Base P/N-M3 - halogen-free, RoHS compliant, and
Terminals: Matte tin plated leads, solderable per
J-STD-002 and JESD 22-B102
M3 suffix meets JESD 201 class 1A whisker test
Polarity: As marked on body
Mounting Torque: 10 cm-kg (8.8 inches-lbs) max.
Recommended Torque: 5.7 cm-kg (5 inches-lbs)
MAXIMUM RATINGS (TA = 25 °C unless otherwise noted)
Maximum repetitive peak reverse voltage
Average rectified forward current (Fig. 1, 2)
TC = 85 °C (1)
TA = 25 °C (2)
Non-repetitive peak forward surge current
8.3 ms single sine-wave, TJ = 25 °C
Rating for fusing (t < 8.3 ms) TJ = 25 °C
Operating junction and storage temperature range
(1) With 60 W air cooled heatsink
(2) Without heatsink, free air
- 55 to + 150
Document Number: 89296 For technical questions within your region, please contact one of the following:
DiodesAmericas@vishay.com, DiodesAsia@vishay.com, DiodesEurope@vishay.com
This datasheet is subject to change without notice.
THE PRODUCT DESCRIBED HEREIN AND THIS DATASHEET ARE SUBJECT TO SPECIFIC DISCLAIMERS, SET FORTH AT www.vishay.com/doc?91000
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/