Toshiba Intelligent Power Device Silicon Monolithic Power MOS Integrated Circuit
Low-Side Power Switch for Motor, Solenoid and Lamp Drive
The TPD1045F is a low-side power switch.
The IC has a vertical MOSFET output which can be directly
driven from a CMOS or TTL logic circuit (e.g., an MPU). The IC
is equipped with intelligent self-protection functions.
• A monolithic power IC with a new structure combining a
control block and a vertical power MOSFET (L2-π-MOSⅤ) on
• Can directly drive a power load from a CMOS or TTL logic.
• Built-in protection circuits against overvoltage (active clamp),
Over temperature (thermal shutdown), and overcurrent
• Low Drain-Source ON-resistance: RDS (ON) = 100 mΩ (max)
(@VIN = 5 V, ID = 2 A, Tch = 25°C)
• 8-pin SOP package with embossed-tape packing.
Weight: 0.08 g (typ.)
Pin Assignment (top view)
Part No. (or abbreviation code)
A line indicates
lead (Pb)-free package or
lead (Pb)-free finish.
Note 1: Due to its MOS structure, this product is sensitive to static electricity.