For Signal Line
Conformity to RoHS Directive
MMZ Series MMZ0603 Type
• This is a multilayered chip bead product with dimensions of
L0.6× W0.3× T0.3mm.
• The product is magnetically shielded, allowing high density
• We refined the rules for internal conductor design to reduce
floating capacity between conductors, which in turn has
contributed to a dramatic improvement in high frequency
characteristics. We have also been able to expand and reinforce
the EMI suppression in the GHz range.
• It is a product conforming to RoHS directive.
The removal of EMI components from signal lines in various
modules, cellular phones and other sets that use very small
MMZ 0603 S 121 C T
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
(1) Series name
(2) Dimensions L× W
(3) Material code
(4) Nominal impedance
121:120Ω at 100MHz
(5) Characteristic type
(6) Packaging style
HANDLING AND PRECAUTIONS
• Before soldering, be sure to preheat components. The preheat-
ing temperature should be set so that the temperature difference
between the solder temperature and product temperature does
not exceed 150°C.
• After mounting components onto the printed circuit board, do not
apply stress through board bending or mishandling.
• Do not expose the inductors to stray magnetic fields.
• Avoid static electricity discharge during handling.
• When hand soldering, apply the soldering iron to the printed cir-
cuit board only. Temperature of the iron tip should not exceed
350°C. Soldering time should not exceed 3 seconds.
S material: Standard type that features impedance characteristics
similar to those of a typical ferrite core.
For signal line applications in which the blocking region
is near 100MHz. Impedance values selected for effec-
tiveness at 40 to 300MHz.
Y material: High frequency range type intended for the 100MHz
region and above.
For signal line applications in which the signal fre-
quency is far from the cutoff frequency. Impedance val-
ues selected for effectiveness at 80 to 400MHz.
D material: For applications calling for low insertion loss at low fre-
quencies and sharply increasing impedance at high
frequencies. Designed for high impedance at high fre-
quencies (300MHz to 1GHz) for signal line applica-
F material: This new product inherits the characteristic of our D-
material, namely its sharp impedance rise time, and its
impedance peak frequency has been shifted higher
into range. The product offers excellent noise suppres-
sion from 600MHz to as high as in the GHz range.
TYPICAL MATERIAL CHARACTERISTICS
• Conformity to RoHS Directive: This means that, in conformity with EU Directive 2002/95/EC, lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, and specific
bromine-based flame retardants, PBB and PBDE, have not been used, except for exempted applications.
• Please contact our Sales office when your application are considered the following:
The device’s failure or malfunction may directly endanger human life (e.g. application for automobile/aircraft/medical/nuclear power devices, etc.)
• All specifications are subject to change without notice.
008-01 / 20080409 / e9412_mmz0603.fmdatasheetpdf-http://www.DataSheet4U.net/