© Seiko Instruments Inc., 2015
LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION WATCHDOG TIMER
WITH RESET FUNCTION
The S-1410/1411 Series is a watchdog timer developed using CMOS technology, which can operate with low current
consumption of 3.8 μA typ. The reset function and the low voltage detection function are available.
• Detection voltage:
• Detection voltage accuracy:
• Input voltage:
• Hysteresis width:
• Current consumption:
• Reset time-out period:
• Watchdog operation is switchable:
• Watchdog operation voltage range:
• Watchdog mode switching function*1:
• Watchdog input edge is selectable:
• Product type is selectable:
• Operation temperature range:
• Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
2.0 V to 5.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
VDD = 0.9 V to 6.0 V
3.8 μA typ.
14.5 ms typ. (CPOR = 2200 pF)
2.5 V to 6.0 V
Time-out mode, window mode
Rising edge, falling edge, both rising and falling edges
(Product with W / T pin (Output: WDO pin))
S-1411 Series ___
(Product without W / T pin (Output: RST pin, WDO pin))
Ta = −40°C to +105°C
*1. The S-1411 Series is fixed to the window mode.
• Power supply monitoring of microcontroller mounted apparatus and system monitoring
Seiko Instruments Inc.