AlGaAs laser diodes
The RLD-78MAT1 is the world’s first
mass-produced laser diodes that is
manufactured by molecular beam epi-
taxy. The signal-to-noise ratio is stable
in comparison to previous manufactur-
ing techniques. This device is ideal for
compact disc players in cars.
FExternal dimensions (Units: mm)
Compact disc players in cars
1) Signal-to-noise ratio guaranteed
over entire operating temperature
2) Reduced facet reflection.
3) One-third dispersion compared
with conventional laser diodes.
4) High-precision, compact package.
5) General purpose polarity type is
available. (M type)
FAbsolute maximum ratings (Tc = 25_C)