Jun 15, 2005
HA17555 Series are ICs designed for accurate time delays or oscillations. It provides both of trigger terminal and reset
terminal in order to enable a wide scope of application including Mono Multi Vibrator and Astable Multi Vibrator, and
the number of external components is fewer. Further, it’s compatible with NE555 of singnetics.
• Mono multi vibrator can be constructed with one resistor and one capacitor.
• Astable multi vibrator can be constructed with two resistors and one capacitor.
• Delay time can be established widely from several µ seconds to several hours.
• Pulse Duty can be controlled.
• The maximum value of both sink current and source current is 200mA.
• Direct connection of output to TTL is possible.
• Temperature/delay time ratio is 50 ppm/°C (typ).
• Output is normally in the on and off states.
Package Code (Previous Code)
• Delay Time Generator (Mono Multi Vibrator)
• Pulse Generator (Astable Multi Vibrator)
• Pulse Width Modulator
• Pulse Location Modulator
• Miss Pulse Detector
5 Control Voltage
Rev.1.00 Jun 15, 2005 page 1 of 7