MC5610 thru MC5619
FAST RECOVERY, HIGH POWER, MICRO
HIGH VOLTAGE RECTIFIERS
The MC5610 through MC5619 series of fast recovery high voltage silicon rectifiers feature the
smallest packages available. They are ideal for high-reliability where a failure cannot be
tolerated. These 0.275 to 0.790 amp rated rectifiers for working peak reverse voltages from
1500 to 5000 volts are hermetically sealed with void-less glass construction. Typical
applications include transmitters, power supplies, radar equipment and X-ray machines.
Surface mount MELF package configurations are also available by adding “US” suffix.
Microsemi also offers numerous other rectifier products to meet higher and lower current
ratings with various recovery time speed requirements including fast and ultrafast device types
in both through-hole and surface mount packages.
Important: For the latest information, visit our website http://www.microsemi.com.
• Void-less hermetically sealed glass package.
• Triple-layer passivation.
• Lowest reverse leakage available.
• Absolute high voltage / high temperature stability.
• RoHS compliant versions available.
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
• High voltage standard recovery rectifiers 1500 to 5,000 volts.
• Military and other high-reliability applications.
• Applications include bridges, half-bridges, catch diodes, voltage multipliers, X-ray machines, power
supplies, transmitters, and radar equipment.
• High forward surge current capability.
• Extremely robust construction.
• Inherently radiation hard as described in Microsemi MicroNote 050.
MAXIMUM RATINGS @ TA= 25 oC unless otherwise specified
MC5610 – MC5612
MC5613 – MC5616
MC5617 – MC5619
Thermal Resistance Junction-to-Lead @ 3/8 inch
(10 mm) lead length from body
Working Peak Reverse Voltage:
Solder Temperature @ 10 s
MC5610 & MC5613
MC5611 & MC5614
MC5612 & MC5615
-55 to +150
-65 to +150
-65 to +125
-65 to +175
MSC – Lawrence
6 Lake Street,
Lawrence, MA 01841
Tel: 1-800-446-1158 or
Fax: (978) 689-0803
MSC – Ireland
Gort Road Business Park,
Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 65 6840044
Fax: +353 (0) 65 6822298
T4-LDS-0267, Rev. 1 (120963)
©2012 Microsemi Corporation
Page 1 of 4