High Precision Temperature-to-Voltage Converter
• Supply Voltage Range: 2.7V to 4.4V
• Wide Temperature Measurement Range:
-40oC to +125οC
• High Temperature Converter Accuracy:
± 2oC, Max, at 25°C
• Linear Temperature Slope: 6.25mV/oC
• Very Low Supply Current: 35µA Typical
• Small 3-Pin SOT-23B Package
• Cellular Phones
• Power Supply Thermal Shutdown
• Temperature Controlled Fans
• Temperature Measurement/Instrumentation
• Temperature Regulators
• Consumer Electronics
• Portable Battery Powered Equipment
Device Selection Table
Part Number Package
TC1046VNB 3-Pin SOT-23B -40°C to +125°C
The TC1046 is a linear output temperature sensor
whose output voltage is directly proportional to
measured temperature. The TC1046 can accurately
measure temperature from -40°C to +125°C.
The output voltage range for these devices is typically
174mV at -40°C, 424mV at 0°C, 580 mV at +25°C, and
1205mV at +125°C. A 6.25mV/°C voltage slope allows
for the wide temperature range.
The TC1046 is packaged in a 3-Pin SOT-23B package,
making them ideal for space critical applications.
Functional Block Diagram
VDD = 2.5V to 5.5V
Note: *3-Pin SOT-23B is equivalent to JEDEC TO-236
© 2002 Microchip Technology Inc.