Logic-Input CMOS Quad Drivers
• High Peak Output Current: 1.2 A
• Wide Operating Range:
- 4.5 V to 18 V
• Symmetrical Rise/Fall Times: 25 nsec
• Short, Equal Delay Times: 75 nsec
• Latch-proof. Will Withstand 500 mA Inductive
• 3 Input Logic Choices:
- AND / NAND / AND + Inv
• ESD Protection on All Pins: 2 kV
• General Purpose CMOS Logic Buffer
• Driving All Four MOSFETs in an H-Bridge
• Direct Small Motor Driver
• Relay or Peripheral Drivers
• CCD Driver
• Pin-Switching Network Driver
16-Pin SOIC (Wide)
The TC4467/TC4468/TC4469 devices are a family of
four-output CMOS buffers/MOSFET drivers with 1.2 A
peak drive capability. Unlike other MOSFET drivers,
these devices have two inputs for each output. The
inputs are configured as logic gates: NAND (TC4467),
AND (TC4468) and AND/INV (TC4469).
The TC4467/TC4468/TC4469 drivers can continuously
source up to 250 mA into ground referenced loads.
These devices are ideal for direct driving low current
motors or driving MOSFETs in a H-bridge configuration
for higher current motor drive (see Section 5.0 for
details). Having the logic gates onboard the driver can
help to reduce component count in many designs.
The TC4467/TC4468/TC4469 devices are very robust
and highly latch-up resistant. They can tolerate up to
5 V of noise spiking on the ground line and can handle
up to 0.5 A of reverse current on the driver outputs.
The TC4467/4468/4469 devices are available in
commercial, industrial and military temperature ranges.
2001-2012 Microchip Technology Inc.