WARNING FOR THE SAFETY-RELATED COMPONENT.
• There are some special components used in LCD
monitor that are important for safety. These parts are
marked on the schematic diagram and the
replacement parts list. It is essential that these critical
parts should be replaced with the manufacturer’s
specified parts to prevent electric shock, fire or other
• Do not modify original design without obtaining written
permission from manufacturer or you will void the
original parts and labor guarantee.
BE CAREFUL ELECTRIC SHOCK !
• If you want to replace with the new backlight (CCFL) or
inverter circuit, must disconnect the AC adapter
because high voltage appears at inverter circuit about
• Handle with care wires or connectors of the inverter
circuit. If the wires are pressed cause short and may
burn or take fire.
TAKE CARE DURING HANDLING THE LCD MODULE
WITH BACKLIGHT UNIT.
• Must mount the module using mounting holes arranged
in four corners.
• Do not press on the panel, edge of the frame strongly
or electric shock as this will result in damage to the
• Do not scratch or press on the panel with any sharp
objects, such as pencil or pen as this may result in
damage to the panel.
• Protect the module from the ESD as it may damage the
electronic circuit (C-MOS).
• Make certain that treatment person’s body are
grounded through wrist band.
• Do not leave the module in high temperature and in
areas of high humidity for a long time.
• The module not be exposed to the direct sunlight.
• Avoid contact with water as it may a short circuit within
• If the surface of panel become dirty, please wipe it off
with a softmaterial. (Cleaning with a dirty or rough cloth
may damage the panel.)
Please use only a plastic screwdriver to protect yourself
from shock hazard during service operation.
Free Datasheet http://www.0PDF.com