Four Output Differential Buffer for PCIe Gen 1 and Gen 2
The ICS9DB403 is compatible with the Intel DB400v2 Differential
Buffer Specification.This buffer provides 4 PCI-Express Gen2 clocks.
The ICS9DB403 is driven by a differential output pair from a
CK410B+, CK505 or CK509B main cloc k generator.
Spread spectr um modulation toler ant, 0 to -0.5% do wn
spread and +/- 0.25% center spread.
Supports undr iven differential outputs in PD# and
SRC_STOP# modes for power management.
• 4 - 0.7V current-mode diff erential output pairs
• Supports zero delay buffer mode and f anout mode
• Bandwidth programming available
• 50-100 MHz operation in PLL mode
• 50-400 MHz operation in Bypass mode
• Outputs cycle-cycle jitter < 50ps
• Outputs skew: 50ps
• Phase jitter: PCIe Gen1 < 86ps peak to peak
• Phase jitter: PCIe Gen2 < 3.0/3.1ps rms
• 28-pin SSOP/TSSOP pacakge
• Available in RoHS compliant packaging
• Supports Commercial (0 to +70°C) and Industrial (-40 to
+85°C) temperature ranges
Functional Block Diagram
Note: Polarities shown for OE_INV = 0.
IDT® Four Output Differential Buffer for PCIe and Gen 1 and Gen 2
ICS9DB403D REV R 11/1/12